Who we are...
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a Catholic lay organization that leads
men and women to join to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service
to the needy in the tradition of its founder, Blessed Frederick Ozanam, and
patron, St. Vincent de Paul.
The essential elements of the society are Spirituality, Service, and Fellowship
- What we do, we do spritually through Him and for Him. We see the face of
Christ in those we serve.
- We serve our Lord by serving our brothers in need.
- We enjoy fellowship with like minded Catholics who put their failth into action.
What we do...
The Society at Holy Trinity aids those in our community who are in need of
emergency assistance in meeting their daily food, clothing and shelter needs. Our work
is discreet and confidential. Some of the things we do are:
- provide one time financial assistance for rent, utilities, and car repairs
- make home visits to those in need to deliver food and financial assistance,
offer advice or simply to listen
- refer clients to other organizations that may be able to provide additional
- coordinate and run clothing drives
- volunteer at our thrift stores
- serve breakfast at the PADs shelter
- meet monthly to review and discuss budget, cases and upcoming events and to engage
in fellowship and prayer